As you become acquainted with our large selection of oils and related products, it can be difficult to know where to begin. The Essential 7 Kit was created so that anyone could immediately use and appreciate the benefits of therapeutic-grade essential oils. [Seven 5 ml. bottles.]
How to use: Diffuse or apply topically. Because lavender has a wide range of uses, if you are unsure which oil to apply, use lavender. Safe for use on small children. May also be added to food or soy or rice milk as a dietary supplement.
2. LEMON (citrus limon) contains 68 percent d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant. It may serve as an insect repellent and may be beneficial for the skin.*
How to use:Diffuse or add a few drops to a spray bottle to deodorize and sterilize the air. Use for removing gum, oil, or grease spots. Add to food or soy or rice milk as a dietary supplement or flavoring.
Caution:Citrus oils should NOT be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within 72 hours.
3. PEPPERMINT(mentha piperita) is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion. Jean Valnet, M.D., studied peppermint’s effect on the liver and respiratory systems.* Other scientists have also researched peppermint’s role in improving taste and smell when inhaled. Dr. William N. Dember of the University of Cincinnati studied peppermint’s ability to improve concentration and mental accuracy. Alan Hirsch, M.D., studied peppermint’s ability to directly affect the brain’s satiety center, which triggers a sensation of fullness after meals.*
How to use:Diffuse. Massage on the stomach or add to water or tea for supporting normal digestion. Apply to bottom of feet to cool off on a hot day. Rub on the temples for a calming effect, or place several drops on the tongue as an invigorating pick-me-up. A wonderful flavoring and preservative.
Caution:Avoid contact with eyes, mucus membranes, or sensitive skin areas. Do not apply neat to a fresh wound or burn.
4. PURIFICATION™ is a blend that, when diffused, helps to purify and cleanse the air and neutralize mildew, cigarette smoke, and disagreeable odors. When applied directly to the skin, Purification may be used to cleanse and soothe insect bites, cuts, and scrapes.
How to use:Diffuse, apply topically, or put on cotton balls to place in air vents of home, car, hotel room, and office. Diffuse and rub on feet during cleansing.
Ingredients: Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus), lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia), lavandin (Lavandula x hybrida), and myrtle (Myrtus communis).
5. JOY produces a magnetic energy to enhance the frequency of self-love and brings an exotic, luxurious blend of ylang ylang, bergamot, mandarin, rose and other oils that produces an uplifting magnetic energy and brings joy to the heart. When worn as a cologne or perfume, it exudes an alluring and irresistible fragrance that inspires romance and togetherness. When diffused, it can be refreshing and uplifting.
6. PEACE AND CALMING™ is a gentle, fragrant blend specially designed for diffusing. It promotes relaxation and a deep sense of peace, helping to calm tensions and uplift spirits. When massaged on the bottoms of the feet, it can be a wonderful prelude to a peaceful night’s rest. Peace & Calming may be especially calming and comforting to young children after an overactive and stressful day.
How to use: Diffuse in bedrooms, living areas, and office. Apply to bottom of feet, wrists, and outside of ears. Blend with V-6 Mixing Oil or Massage Oil Base for a calming massage.
Ingredients:Tangerine (Citrus nobilis), orange (Citrus aurantium), ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), and blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum).
7. PANAWAY™ was created by Gary Young following an injury that severely tore the ligaments in his leg. PanAway is a blend of wintergreen, which has a constituent similar to cortisone; clove, which contains eugenol, used by dentists to numb gums; peppermint, which is calming for nerves; and helichrysum, which is soothing to localized discomfort.
How to use:Apply to the bottoms of feet and follow with topical application on location. Rub on temples, back of neck, or forehead, or inhale for a soothing effect. Use with a compress along the spine.
Ingredients: Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens), helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum), clove (Syzygium aromaticum), and peppermint (Mentha piperita).
Essential 7 Oil Kit To see Wholesale Prices use the
Product Price List
To see Wholesale Prices use the Product Price List