Young Living Diffusers
To see Wholesale Prices use the Product Price List
TheraPro Premium Diffuser - Enjoy the ultimate therapeutic experience and the most advanced diffuser technology with Young Living’s TheraPro™ Premium Diffuser. This atomizing diffuser features durable, high-quality components that will stand up to repeated use in any environment and is the ideal way to experience the healing benefits of Young Living essential oils.
Home Diffuser. The Young Living diffuser is a special oil well, nebulizer and air pump, uniquely designed to disburse essential oils in a micro-fine vapor into the atmosphere. This is the most effective way to release the oils into the air without altering their vital energy and valuable properties and is certainly the easiest and most convenient way to experience their many benefits. The most perfect way to improve your home, work or study environment is by diffusing essential oils, either to help you relax, relieve tension and headaches, dispel odors, or just create an atmosphere of peace and harmony.
Diffuser Usage Details:
Home Use: The diffuser may be used for any length of time desired from 5 minutes per hour or on a continuous basis for 2 to 3 hours. However, short periods of time, such as 5 to 15 minutes per hour are recommended for those just beginning to use the oils.
Large Commercial Areas: Turn your diffuser on for 15 to 30 minutes every 2 hours until everyone in the area becomes acquainted with the oils. It may also be left running continuously.
Changing Oils: Diffusing a variety of Young Living Oil Blends is an enjoyable way to discover your favorite ones. When changing from one single oil or blend to another, simply let all the oil in the well be diffused. Then add a little of the next oil, let it diffuse until empty and then add the amount you want. If there is too much oil left to diffuse, use an eyedropper to remove the excess from the well and put it back into the bottle.
Mixing Oils: Do not mix the blends as you may change the desired results. However, a single oil may be added to a blend or two single oils may be mixed together and diffused.
V-6 Mixing & Massage Oils: DO NOT diffuse these products as they are too heavy and thick and will clog the diffuser. (Example: Ortho Ease, Sensation, Relaxation, Cel-Lite Magic, Dragon Time or any other vegetable-based product.)
Instructions: The Young Living aromatic diffuser consists of an air pump, oil well and glass nebulizer, connected by flexible air tubing. The pump can be set on the floor or under an end table out of sight and can also be hooked to an appliance timer, which allows it to turn on and off automatically. The nebulizer and jet are easy to assemble and disassemble and, therefore, easy to clean.
Assembling the Diffuser:
1. Make sure that each part of your diffuser is clean (see cleaning instructions).
2. Connect the air outlets of your pump to the air inlet of the well using the clear plastic tubing.
3. Make sure that the metal oil jet is positioned on top of the air jet and is pushed all the way down to the bottom of the well.
4. Place the glass nebulizer over the jet.
5. The sound of the pump indicates that air pressure is being generated by the motor in order to break down the oil molecules into a micro mist, allowing for optimum benefit.
6. The oil well and jet have gone through an anodizing color process that is similar to ceramic coating, which prevents the oils from coming in contact with the aluminum. It also makes it easier to clean the well and jet B.
1. You may pour 15-20 drops of oil directly into the well, approximately 1/4 inch in depth. You only need enough oil for the mist to start coming out through the top of the nebulizer. You may also place the bottle of essential oil upside down in the well located next to the nebulizer. Always check first to make certain that the plastic drop reducer is in the bottle opening.
2. The oil mist output may be regulated by using the control knob located on top of the pump.
Oil Viscosity: Different oils have different viscosity or thickness and therefore diffuse at different speeds. Blends such as Valor, Joy, Harmony, Endo Flex, Awaken, 3 Wise Men and Single oils such as Sandalwood, Myrrh, Patchouly, etc., have a much thicker viscosity and therefore diffuse more slowly and create more noise in the diffuser. For example, to diffuse one bottle of Valor could take up to 48 hours or longer with the pump running continuously on high volume, which is unnecessary and wastes a lot of oil. Thinner Blends such as Citrus Fresh, Peace and Calming, R.C., Purification, Abundance, ImmuPower, and single oils such as Lavender, Orange, and Lemon are thinner oils and diffuse very quickly. For example, a bottle of Citrus Fresh will diffuse within eight hours. A bottle of thicker oil can be left upside down in the well as it will diffuse slowly. However, with thinner oils, it would be better to put the desired amount of oil into the well so as not to use the entire bottle.
NOTE: Never add water to the oils or thin them with another substance as this will clog the jets and perhaps nullify the desired results.
1. Disconnect the plastic tubing from the air outlet of your well.
2. Remove the glass nebulizer and clean it with soapy water.
3. Remove and thoroughly clean the oil jet. A Q-tip soaked in rubbing alcohol can be used to clean the inside of the jet, and a needle will clean the hole in the jet.
4. Thoroughly clean the inside of the well with soapy water. You may also soak the jet in soapy water still attached to the motor, and turn up the motor. Let your nebulizer dry completely before using it again. A blow dryer, on low heat, may also be used.
CAUTION: Do not allow the motor to get wet.
When your diffuser is functioning properly, you can see the oil being projected through the nebulizer as it turns to mist. If this does not happen, check the following:
1. No air output: Be sure the pump is plugged into an electrical socket and the tubing is properly attached.
2. The oil jet is not in its right position: Unplug the diffuser, remove the glass nebulizer and push the oil jet down as far as you can. Then replace the glass nebulizer.
3. The oil jet is clogged: See cleaning instructions.
4. There is no oil in the well: Check to see if the bottle is empty. If not, lift it up to allow a little oil to run into the well. Then replace the bottle.
You have 2 options: You may enroll as a Retail Customer or as a Distributor.
Retail Customer: Purchase products at 24% above the wholesale price.
Distributor: A Member who purchases a Start Living Distributor Kit and participates in the Young Living business opportunity, as detailed in the company's Compensation Plan. A distributor qualifies for wholesale prices. As a member, you are under no monthly obligation to purchase, sell, or distribute products
You will be assigned your own member Number to use in either ordering products or referring others. Young Living is a referral based business opportunity. You don't need to stock and retail products. Just share information and refer people with your member number.
Or enroll by phone, Call 1-800-371-3515 between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.(MST) Monday - Friday, to order with a live operator. You will be asked for a sponsor number. Use referral/sponsor number 39971.
Enroll in Young Living Now!
Home Page Young Living Essential Oils Products Why Essential Oils Essential Oils Library Young Living Essential Oils Business