There are certain times every year we need to be especially careful when we are in public places. Being aware of the germs on surfaces is a good start in helping to maintain your healthy immune system.
Here are a Few Ideas For Germy Seasons:
- Avoid crowds as much as possible.
- Use stairs rather than crowded elevators (keep hands off the rails)
- Cash carries germs. Wash hands or use Thieves Waterless Hand Sanitizer after handling money.
- Keep hands away from nose, eyes and mouth.
- Use tissues, not cloth handkerchiefs.
- Get plenty of sleep, keep stress levels down and use supplements to support your healthy immune system.
- If you have to shake hands with someone, be sure and wash your hands before rubbing eyes or nose.
- Use the “Sneeze into your elbow” technique.
- Wash your hands often.
Common things people handle: Shopping cart handles, door knobs, hand rails, money, buffets, car doors, keyboards, phones, escalators, counter tops, credit cards, elevator buttons, bathrooms, bathroom door knobs, gas pumps and more.
Thieves Waterless Hand Sanitizer and other Thieves Products can be helpful in keeping hands and surfaces clean during germy seasons.